Francesca LeoneMedical Pedicure
- Reflexologist, Medical Pedicure specializing in the care of the diabetic foot and the foot of the elderly, my experience has led me to master the techniques of treatment of skin conditions and nails such as ingrown toenails, corns, eye of partridge, calluses, crevices and other foot ailments. I also use new techniques in my work, such as Orthoplasty, a technique designed to protect and correct painful or uncomfortable areas of the foot. Onychoplasty, intended to replace part, or all of the nail plate. I use professional equipment and the rules of hygiene and sterilisation are strictly applied.
- Monday 09:00 12:00
- Friday 09:00 12:00
I also practice Plantar Reflexology, an ancient method of therapeutic massage that stems to the field of alternative medicine.
By stimulating reflex zones on the foot :
- we help eliminate stress and tension,
- we provide relaxation and physical and mental relaxation,
- we promote blood and lymphatic circulation,
- we improve circulation of vital energy,
- we reduce muscular tension.