Graduated of a master's degree in physiotherapy and rehabilitation from the ULB in 2016, I worked in different institutions (nursing home, polyclinic and medical centers), with different age groups including teenagers, adults and seniors.
I am dedicated, attentive to my patients and very involved in understanding the bio-psycho-social aspect of each pathology to ensure you an optimal treatment. Professionalism, respect, dynamism and good humor are the pillars on which my care is based.
I work with people suffering from musculoskeletal pathologies (sprains, bruises, bursitis, tendinopathy, herniated discs), traumatological pathologies (fractures, dislocations), rheumatological pathologies (low back pain, neck pain, fibromyalgia), respiratory pathologies (bronchiolitis of infants, respiratory rehabilitation of adults), neurological pathologies (rehabilitation after a transient ischemic attack or cerebrospinal accident), circulatory pathologies (lymphedema, venous insufficiency), vestibular pathologies (benign paroxysmal positional vertigo) and temporomandibular joint disorders (bruxism, masseteritis).
- Monday 08:00 12:00
- Wednesday 12:30 16:30
- Friday 08:00 12:00
• Contentions (taping/strap/kinesiotape) – College of Teaching in Manual Therapies – 2019
• Crochetage – College of Teaching in Manual Therapies – 2019
• Rehabilitation of TMJ conditions – College of Teaching in Manual Therapies – 2019
• Pilates and physiotherapy – Physioacademie in E-learning – 2020
• Evidence Based Practice for physiotherapists – PQK in E-learning – 2020
• Proprioceptive ankle rehabilitation – Physioacademie en E-learning – 2021
• Certificate The Mackenzie Institute International "Module A - lumbar spine) – 2021
• The conflictual shoulder – Physioacademie in E-learning – 2022
BCE number : 0666.809.573