physiotherapist expert in sports medicine, traumatology and orthopedics. My professional practice is for all types of sports or non sports patients.
Physiotherapist for several years in the medical team of a group of high level athlete (athletics).
From 2013 until today, I am part of the medical team of the Belgian Olympic Committee and intervenes during the different stages and competitions at the highest level.
My training and my professional experience allow me to adapt and adapt my treatments to all sports.
In my practice I intervene in all types of pathologies.
- Joint pathology (fracture, ...)
- Muscular and tendinous pathology (sprains, muscular lesions, luxation, teninous rupture ...)
- Rehabilitation (post-surgery, post myo-tendinous lesion, ...)
- Prevention (proprioception, reinforcement, ...)
- Specific preparation (Ski)
- Cupping Therapy
- Taping (K-taping, Strapping, Taping, ...)
- Shockwave Therapy
- Tuesday 13:00 19:00
- Wednesday 13:00 19:00
- Thursday 13:00 19:00
- Friday 13:00 18:30
- Master in Physiotherapy (2010)
- European Diploma in Sports Physiotherapy (Manual Therapy) (Kinesport 2011-2013)
- Crochetage (Luc Duby 2010)
- Check To Move Training (Move2Go in 2013)
- Training in Neurotypology - Neuroscience (Olivier Bourquin
- Move2Go in 2014)
- Certificate in differential pediatric respiratory physiotherapy guided by pulmonary auscultation (Postiaux method in 2012)